Welcome to Kimura lab.
We focus on the metal materials with a keyword of "Energy".
Any visitors would be welcomed. Please feel free to contact us!
Examples of research subjects for master program
- The effect of Co-addition on the Phase stability and Phase equllibria of the half-Heusler type thermoelectric compound TiNiSn
- Mechanical properties and phase stability of E21 type intermetallic compound Ni3AlC
- Influence of Mo additions on precipitation behavior of Laves phase in α-Fe considered for the Fe-Cr-Nb ternary system
- Fabrication of β-FeSi2 based composite thermoelectric materials through reactive sintering stimulated by oxidation-reduction of iron oxides
- Relationship between anti-phase boundaries and mechanical properties of E21-type (Co, M)3AlC (M:Mn, Fe, Ni)
Publications are listed here(only in Japanese).
226-8502 J3-19, 4259 Nagatsuta-cho Midori-ku Yokohama, Kanagawa
10 minutes walk from Suzukakedai station, Denentoshi line
It is located on 15th floor of J3 building, room 1517(Students room).
045（924）5157 (Associate Prof. Yoshisato Kimura)
045（924）5495 (Students room)
kimura.y.ac (at) m.titech.ac.jp